What we can do for case managers
We offer a comprehensive and bespoke solution to Case Managers. We work closely to source the best solution for your clients and seamlessly plan and arrange the delivery of successful home care.
Bluebird Care Newcastle offers a comprehensive and bespoke solution to Case Managers. We work closely to source the best solution for your clients and seamlessly plan and arrange the delivery of successful home care.
Our team of Bluebirds are available to process your enquiry swiftly and effectively, establishing your clients needs and work out their tailored care package which is suited to their needs and requirements. Once the care package has been implemented our experience care team will be there for any additional support, questions or changes you may have.
Often to support the litigation process Case Managers find that they need an initial care package cost and details to present to solicitors. When this occurs, our team will be able to provide you with an outline of the care package and associated costs for the care. Our Care Manager will be able to carry out an initial assessment in person or over the phone.
Following this assessment, we’ll write a recommended care package. During this stage we can also advise and organise any specialist equipment or room adaptations, select a suitably trained carer who’s the right personality match, establish final quotations and discuss essential budget projections.
We are there every step of the way
Working with Case Managers both pre- and post-settlement to provide a timely, flexible and effective service, with the care for the client at the centre of everything we do. We have a shared aim to achieve the best solution for your clients.
Everything we do centres on supporting your clients to remain independent in their own home. We will work closely with Case Managers and your clients to ensure the care package is still suitable by holding regular reviews.
What to expect from us
As a care Case Manager, you can expect from us:
- Initial care package quotations for the litigation process, from outline costs to comprehensive quotations.
- Transparent costs with explanations for the different levels of care.
- Full details of the terms of engagement.
- Telephone or face-to-face assessments with a Care Manager
- Dedicated contact person for amendments and updates
- Carer/client matching and planning.
- ‘Meet the team’ to ensure the best match for your client’s interests and needs.
Ongoing management of care package and care team
- Comprehensive care plans, overseen and approved by our Registered Care Manager and experienced care team.
- Rehabilitation support, working closely with the MDT, to implement the specialists’ recommendations and programme.
- Co-ordination of the MDT rehabilitation programme, where required.
- Regular reviews of the care plan with a flexible approach as the client’s care needs change.
- Ongoing supervision of the care team; monitoring of the carer/client relationship to ensure that the client’s needs are met, standards of care are maintained and all care is CQC compliant.
- Provision of back-up care to ensure continuity of care, should a carer be unwell, or have other mitigating circumstances.
- Efficient, financial administration.
We're here for your clients
We are here so that your clients can receive the best home care which keeps them safe and comfortable in their own home. For more information on how we can help Case Managers and their clients contact us today to speak with our dedicated team of specialists.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.