As we get older, life starts to slow down. At Bluebird Care, we understand that sometimes it can be difficult to plan social activities around your busy schedule. If it’s for yourself or perhaps you have ageing family members nearby, or across the country, it can help just knowing that there is a friendly, caring companion who visits regularly.
Companion care is one of our most requested services. When one of our Bluebird Care care assistants provides companionship care, they become a trusted companion who can keep you or your loved one socially engaged in their own home, and also accompany you or them on visits with friends, family, and to other social events.
At Bluebird Care, our companionship services may cover a wide range of activities where we are able to provide support, for example:
- General companionship and conversation
- Cooking and sharing meals
- Help with your weekly shopping
- Joining in with your favourite hobbies
- Help with general domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry etc.)
- Help with travel arrangements
- Driving you where you would like to go
- Arranging and accompanying you to and from appointments
- Planning outings and visits
The aim of our companionship services is to ensure that you or your loved ones can lead happy, healthy and stimulating lives in the comfort of their own home or residence.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your postcode or town below to find your local office