The types of care we provide
We work closely with Case Managers to establish the individual needs of their clients. As your chosen Home Care provider, we can offer you holistic care and support.
We work closely with Case Managers to establish the individual needs of their clients.
As your chosen Home Care provider, we can offer you holistic care and support. Our services range from, but are not limited to:
- Clinical based
- Oral hygiene & Oral suction
- Peg feeding/dedication
- & Cleaning PEG/flush
- Non invasive ventilation
- Cough Assist
- Stoma care & Catheter care
- Tracheostomy care
- Medication Administration LVL 1, 2 & 3
- Moving and handling bespoke to individual need
- Skin integrity monitoring and training on react to red
- Health and wellbeing checks
- A weekly health & wellbeing monitoring track and trend” visit taking less than 30 minutes
- Vitals readings that can be shared with medical professionals via Bluetooth enabled equipment to include:
- Blood pressure
- Oxygen saturation
- Respiration rate
- A wellbeing questionnaire that enables advice for improved independence
When it comes to complex home care it is sometimes not simple, and you want to be in the very best hands. This is why all of our Bluebird Care carers are highly trained and experienced.
We're here for your clients
We are here so that your clients can receive the best home care which keeps them safe and comfortable in their own home. For more information on how we can help Case Managers and their clients contact us today to speak with our dedicated team of specialists.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.