Care at home for the elderly
Being cared for doesn’t mean losing your independence or moving out of your family home you worked so hard for.
Being cared for doesn’t mean losing your independence or moving out of your family home you worked so hard for. Care at home in Darlington and Yarm is a cost effective alternative to a residential home, meaning you can continue to live your life the way you want to.
Care at home
Our flexible care at home services can be used for short term help following an illness or because a usual carer is having a break, or as the start of a care journey where elderly customers may go on to long-term home care and support.
Our dedicated team of highly-skilled carers are fully trained to help with task including, but not limited to:
- Provide you with all types of personal care any time of day
- Arrange OT Assessments and referrals if you need support moving around your home.
- Set prompts and administer medication we can also contact GP’s on your behalf.
- Support a balanced diet and promote good nutrition and hydration.
- We can support you with household tasks such as laundry, shopping and spring cleaning.
- Our team of Bluebirds can also promote social wellbeing and emotional resilience by offering companionship and social activities of your choice.
We’re here for you
Contact us to speak to someone in our care team.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.