Bluebird Care Windsor, Maidenhead & Bracknell provides high quality homecare and support to keep your mum / dad safe and comfortable in their OWN home.
Our services support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle. We believe that each customer is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the homecare and support that you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
Our home care service, rated Overall Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), could be the most reliable and cost-effective solution for you.
We can provide a carer matched to the needs of your mum or dad who would stay with them when they need. We carefully handpick our live-in carers who are suited to your mum or dad’s needs and at the same time helping to promote and maintain their independence.
This gives you total peace of mind that someone will be with your mum and dad all the time, especially if you don’t live close by. These could be anything from a 15 minute visit to live in care. Some customers may want short term help, following an illness or because their usual carer is having a break. Other customers may want long term homecare and support.
Our dedicated team of home care workers are fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension for you or with you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- Some of our offices can also offer homecare and support to children and their families either on a regular basis or for short term respite care
A popular solution already for many of our customers in the Windsor, Maidenhead & Bracknell area, if you haven’t heard of home care before, please contact our friendly team on 01628 303 003, complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to see how we can best help you.
We can provide you with no-obligation quote and answer any questions you may have.
Care home, or your own home?
Getting older doesn't have to be a daunting proposition if you take advantage of home care. When you need care, you may not want your mum or dad to have the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. Bluebird Care gives you the option of high quality care without moving to a care home. You can even get 24 hour care in the comfort of your own home.
As you age, everybody understands the importance of maintaining your sense of independence and enjoying the things the way you have always done. With quality live in care, you can stay in your own home and spend your time doing the things you love instead of having to do the mundane everyday chores.
Total Peace of Mind
It's wonderful to get 24 hour live in care around the clock, giving you and your loved ones total peace of mind. There's no need to worry about the potential of falling down or hurting yourself badly in emergency situations. You will have all the support to get you through each and every day. Having live in care is an excellent, cost effective alternative to a nursing home or other potentially expensive residential accommodation options.
Choosing Bluebird Care
At Bluebird Care, we never take a one-size-fits-all approach to care, our customers’ unique needs are considered every step of the way, meaning you stay in control of your care and support at all times. A member of our team will ask what is important about the way you live your life so we can provide the care you want, the way you want it.
Our trusted professionals come to deliver good old fashioned service at your home.
• Our highly trained caregivers have experience in a wide range of situations so they can deliver exceptional quality care
• You won't be lonely; you will be well taken care of. We simply make home life easier, safer and more enjoyable.
• We are here to cater to your needs and can arrange whatever level of care that you desire .
• We cater to a wide range of personal requirements, conditions and circumstances. Whether you want companionship and some help around your home or perhaps more specialised care for serious conditions like People with Disabilities, Dementia, Alzheimer's or Parkinson’s
• Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
• Regular follow up from a Bluebird Care manager to check you are happy with our service
• The Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated us Overall Outstanding.
No need to change your routine or lifestyle
With quality live-in care services, we keep disruption and upheaval to an absolute minimum. Rather than change what you or your loved ones are used to, we tailor our care plans to fit around established routines. Our carers can also provide the nursing-led support residential care homes can provide, including PEG feeding and catheterisation, whatever is required.
Please contact our friendly team on 01628 303 003, email us at email@example.com or complete the form below and we will be in touch to see how we can help you.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.