Home care in Lewisham & Southwark
A trusted care provider, we offer a range of Home Care services to elderly and vulnerable people in the Bromley area of London. Our aim is to support our customers with everyday life and encourage them to be independent. We want to help you Live Life Your Way, so we’re never there to take over, or to interfere where we’re not needed.
Flexible, tailored Home care
We're able to accommodate customers from all walks of life with a variety of needs, that means everything from helping someone with their shopping to complex dementia care. There are a wide range of support service options for our customers to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Daily wellbeing visits, including evenings and weekends
- Short term Respite Care, e.g. when your carer is away or you’re recovering from an operation
- Sleeping or Waking Night care
- Live in Care – a carer who lives with you in a spare bedroom
- Care for couples
- Daily assistance with getting up in the morning or going to bed
- Support with personal care and hygiene (showering, bathing)
- Preparing nutritious meals and assisting at mealtimes
- Assistance with taking your medications
- Help with shopping (either for you or with you)
- Doing household chores like the cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Taking you to medical appointments or to run errands
- Accompanying you on visits to friends and family or on holiday
- Helping you to maintain social relationships and access social activities in the community
- Helping you stay physically active and exercise
- Helping you care for your pets
- A bit of pampering – a warm bath, clean clothes, fresh bedding or cup of tea last thing at night
- Providing companionship – playing scrabble, bridge or other board/card games
We know that someone’s circumstances and preferences will change over time. By taking a flexible approach to care planning and building in regular reviews of your Care, we can ensure that care delivered in your own home changes with you and continues to meet your every need. Whatever frequency or level of Care at Home you want, our thoroughly vetted and highly-trained Care Assistants, backed by a local Supervision team & Registered Care Manager only a few miles away, will give you the tailored assistance you require.
Of course, the list doesn’t end there! We’re always open to new ways to help our customers, so if there’s something you’d like us to do, you only have to ask. If you’d like to see some of the more creative ways we've helped people, visit our Live Life Your Way page.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020-7635-1930, Mon – Fri from 8.30am – 5.00pm. We’re here to help.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.