Homecare & Live-in Care in Dulwich
In addition to our regular Home Care and Live-in Care at Home services, Bluebird Care Lewisham & Southwark offers a range bespoke options to enable vulnerable adults in Dulwich, South East London, to continue to live in and enjoy the local community they have come to love.
With a bit of forward planning, our Care Assisstants or Live-in Care Assistants can escort you out to take advantage of the best of Dulwich's local amenities, such as:
- Dulwich Park - gentle exercise, feed the ducks
- Dulwich picture gallery - exhibitions, coffee mornings/afternoons
- Centre for Wildlife Gardening - London Wildlife Trust, East Dulwich
- Dulwich Upper Wood Local Nature Reserve
- other clubs, community groups
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.