Home Care in Southend & Rochford
At Bluebird Care Southend & Rochford, we provide a high-quality Homecare and Live in Care service.
At Bluebird Care Southend & Rochford, we provide a high-quality Homecare and Live in Care service to help older people and other vulnerable adults to live independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
We keep you in control and provide you with the home care services and support you want, where and when you want it. It's your life and your care, so it must be your way. We put our customers first
Whether you need a 30 minute daily welfare checks visit or round-the-clock Care At Home, we provide the one-to-one care you need throughout Redbridge.
While some people's needs may be similar, we recognise that no two customers are the same. That's why we create bespoke care plans tailored to the unique needs of each individual. We’re here to make daily life safer, easier and more comfortable, whether you need:
- A visit from one of our professionally trained Bluebird Care Home Care Assistants to help you get dressed in the morning
- Help with household chores or the weekly shop
- A bit of short-term support in your home while you recover from an operation
- Temporary respite care while your regular carer takes a break
- A carer to stay with you overnight
- Participating with activities for a member of your family who may need extra assistance with day to day life.
- Live-in Care – a care-assistant who lives with you in your own, as a carer and a companion
If you’re enquiring about Care for the first time and are unsure as to what to expect from a care at home service, or even what sort of support you might need, don't worry; our experienced team will be able to guide you through the process. Together, we will be able to come up with something appropriate to your specific circumstances, needs and preferences.
To find out how we may able to help you or your family, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.