Live In Care Service
Our professionally trained live in care assistants can live with you in your home to provide around the clock support - 5 min read
A little known option in home care is our Live In Care Service. When you think of home care, you may think of a care assistant intermittently visiting you during the day. What happens, if you find that you would value support for longer periods of time? Our Live in Home Care Service is an excellent way to remain living safely in your home, with our live in carer by your side. We are fully focused YOUR needs and you remaining as independent as you choose to be.
So what is our Live in Home Care Service?
Our carefully selected and trained, professional care assistants will live with you in your home 24/7, throughout the year. This means that they can be responsive to your needs as they arise.
Features & benefits of Live in Care at home
- Stay in the home you love – if you feel that you are more comfortable staying at home, the live in care option is well suited to you. You can seamlessly continue with your own daily routine as you desire. Friends and family members can visit with ease and can rest assured in the knowledge that you are being well cared for. Your carer is a guest in your home and will respect your privacy and your home.
- Person-centred Care tailored to your needs – you are at the heart of the planned care. From the moment we meet you to talk about your care, you will feel listened to, respected and valued. Every effort is made to take into account your personal interests and abilities in order to enrich your life as much as possible.
- Regular Supervision of Live in Carers – our local office team oversee your care and pay regular visits to ensure that the service provided is as agreed and to a high standard. They also remain in regular contact with the live in carer and any nominated family/friends. This ensures that any positive developments are taken account of and any potential issues are swiftly identified and acted upon. We believe that prevention is better than cure.
- Reduced hospital admissions – Going into hospital is a last resort to deal with a particular health concern. Our preventative approach is key in reducing or altogether avoiding hospital admissions. We take into account your medical history and develop a care plan tailored to ensuring that your medical needs are met as far as possible. For e.g. you may have suffered a stroke and become more prone to falling due to left sided weakness. Your care plan will incorporate any advice from your medical professionals such as your GP and physiotherapist. Our carers are trained in specialist moving and handling techniques, as well as continually risk assessing your home to ensure it continues to remain safe.
- Live in Carers directly employed by us – you can leave the administrative part of managing the care to us. As your live in care assistant is employed directly by us, the legal, tax and training responsibilities are with Bluebird Care Market Harborough and Oadby.
- Electronic Care Management – we have invested in an electronic system to manage your care. This means our dedicated office team can read instant updates on how you are being cared for. We can dynamically react on any changes that need to be put into place.
For many of our customers, Live in Care is a natural and much welcomed progression from their daily care visits.
To have a chat about your live in care needs in Oadby, Wigston, Market Harborough, Kibworth, Fleckney and the surrounding villages of Harborough, please contact please contact
Bluebird Care Market Harborough and Oadby on 0116 271 8222 or email email@example.com.
Our friendly office team are here to listen to you.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.