Joint replacement care
If you’ve recently undergone knee or hip joint replacement surgery, you might need a little extra support while you get back on your feet.
Our joint replacement care services offer you the help you need, allowing you to focus on recovery and rehabilitation. Whether it’s help with daily errands, personal care, or managing medications and preventing infection, out joint replacement care is tailored to your unique needs.
Quality post-operative care is vital in restoring your mobility as quickly as possible, without risking further injury or infection.
Get the support you need to recover safely. Contact us today to discuss your options.
How Joint Replacement Care Works
Whether you need knee replacement aftercare or hip replacement aftercare, no two recovery periods are alike. As such, we work with you to produce a detailed care plan, focused on your individual needs and preferences. There shouldn’t be a one size fits all approach to your care.
Recovering from joint replacement surgery can take time, but with dedicated support you can recuperate in safety and comfort.
Our expert care assistants offer a wide range of support, including:
- Staying with you for the first few weeks after surgery
- Personal care, such as washing hard-to-reach areas, so you can avoid reinjury
- Help getting dressed/ready for bed
- Support with light activities and exercise to get you mobile
- Taking care of shopping, cooking, and housework
- Accompanying you to outpatients appointments
- Managing medications to alleviate discomfort and prevent infection
- Liaising with care professionals to ensure you have access to the right aids and equipment at home
- Liaising with care professionals to make sure you have the right aids and equipment in your home
Recovering from joint replacement surgery can be challenging, but with tailored support you can recuperate with safety and dignity.
Contact us today to learn more about our joint replacement care.
*Not all Bluebird Care offices provide this service. Please check with your local office if this service is available.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your city or postcode below to find your local office