April is Book Month at Bluebird Care
This April is Book Month at Bluebird Care! This month want to celebrate the power of reading and the joy it can bring to so many.
This April is Book Month at Bluebird Care! This month want to celebrate the power of reading and the joy it can bring to so many. We also want to share the mental benefits it can bring, including improving memory, reducing stress and alleviating anxiety and depression.
We want to share our favourite books with the world, so will be sharing photos of our staff and customers with their favourite books across our social media channels during the month. We will also have a dedicated Facebook album where you can view all of our photos here.
Here are some ways you can get involved with Book Month:
- Ask your staff and customers to take a photograph of themselves with their favourite book and why they love it, upload it to your social media channels using the hash tag #BookMonth and don’t forget to tag Bluebird Care (UK)!
- Create a ‘reading corner’ in your office where people can enjoy reading on their breaks.
- Set up a ‘book swap table’ where people can bring in books they have finished to share with others for free.
- Host a charity book sale.
- Start a #BluebirdCareBookClub with your staff and customers.
- Host an event on World Book Night on April 23rd. Find out more: https://worldbooknight.org/about.
- Any other ideas you can think of – feel free to get creative!