Care Assistant Awards 2016!
Last week we celebrated our wonderful team here at Bluebird Care Macclesfield with our Care Assistant Awards on Friday 16th December, along with celebrating Christmas Jumper Day!As always we enjoyed a fantastic day this year celebrating our amazing care team with lots of festive cheer! The management team (pictured below) put on their Christmas jumpers to make everyone smile, as well as donating to Save the Children for the official “Christmas Jumper Day”.
This year we had 7 very worthy winners, pictured holding their respective awards. From left to right;
- Peter Van Schijndel, Live–in Care Assistant: Putting People First Award
- Mary Yearsley, Care Assistant: Spirit of Bluebird Care Award
- Samantha Fitzgerald, Care Assistant: Care Assistant of the Year Award
- Helen Woodcock, Care Assistant: Best Newcomer to Care Award
- Dianne Langley, Care Assistant: The Dignity in Care Award
- Claire Reading, Care Assistant: Best Newcomer to Care Award. (Helen Woodcock and Claire are both so good we decided to award both of them in this category!)
- David Shaw, Care Assistant: The Commitment to Progress Award