Bluebird Care Glasgow South receive their latest Care Inspectorate report
We are delighted to announce that we have received our latest Care Inspectorate report following their recent inspection in November 2015.We are delighted to announce that we have received our latest Care Inspectorate report following their recent inspection in November 2015.
The Care Inspectorate are the regulator of health and social care services in Scotland who monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they are meeting fundamental standards of quality and safety.
Our recent inspection was carried out over two days on the 11th and 12th November 2015 and we are happy to say that we received a Grade’s of 6 ‘Excellent’ across the board for Quality of care and support, Staffing and Management & Leadership for the third year in succession.
In summary, the Inspectors made the following comments about Bluebird Care Glasgow South;
- “We found that this service was performing at an excellent level in the areas covered by this statement.”
- “We spoke with staff who told us they had regular support through supervision and appraisals with their line manager. They told us they felt able to give their views and opinions and they felt listened to.”
- “We looked at care and support plans. The level of detail was excellent.”
- "I have already recommended Bluebird Care to other people."
- "We simply cannot speak too highly of the help and support given by each and every carer and also the support given and continuing to be given to my mother at this difficult time."
- "We are very happy with the care Bluebird provides for my relative. They see to their need in a caring way. The carer who visits is always the same person, she informs us if there will be any change i.e. if she will be on holiday and is very punctual regarding the time slot."
View our full Care Inspectorate report.