About our home care service
At Bluebird Care Docklands Stratford and Wapping, we provide a high-quality Home Care and Live in Care service.
At Bluebird Care Docklands Stratford and Wapping, we provide a high-quality Home Care and Live in Care service to help older people and other vulnerable adults to live independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
While some people's needs may be similar, we recognise that no two customers are the same. That's why we create bespoke care plans tailored to the unique needs of each individual. We’re here to make daily life safer, easier and more comfortable, whether you need:
- Help with household chores or the weekly shop
- A visit from someone to help you get dressed in the morning
- A bit of short-term support in your home while you recover from an operation
- Temporary respite care while your regular carer takes a break
- A carer to stay with you overnight
- Participating with activities for a member of your family who may need extra assistance with day to day life.
- Live-in Care – a care-assistant who lives with you in your own, as a carer and a companion
If you’re enquiring about Care for the first time and are unsure as to what to expect from a care at home service, or even what sort of support you might need, don't worry; our experienced team will be able to guide you through the process. Together, we will be able to come up with something appropriate to your specific circumstances, needs and preferences.
Whether you need a 30 minute daily visit or round-the-clock Care At Home, we provide the one-to-one care you need throughout the London Borough of Newham and Tower Hamlets.
To find out how we may able to help you or your family, call us on 0208 519 3886
(Office hours Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00)