Live-in care service
When you need continuous care, you may not want the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. Bluebird Care (Bedford) gives you the option of high quality care at home without moving to a care home. Our live in care service offers the reassurance of 24 hour care and support in the comfort of your own home. Our Live In Care service covers Bedford, Kempston, Bromham, Biddenham,Wooton, Stewartby, Stagsden, Turvey, Carlton, Pavenham, Felmersham, Oakley, Clapham, Ravensden, Bletsoe, Milton Ernest, Thurleigh, Odell, Harrold, Podington, Wymington, Sharnbrook, Knotting and Souldrop, Melchbourne and Yeldon, Dean and Shelton, Swineshead, Pertenhall, Riseley, Bolnhurst and Keysoe, Renhold, Great Barford, Willington, Cople, Elstow, Wilstead, Eastcotts, Cardington, Wilden, Colmworth, Wyboston, Chawston and Colesden, Roxton, Little Barford, Staploe and Duloe and Little Staughton.
Our dedicated live in carers are here to support your lifestyle: delivering your personal needs and choices. Our team leader works closely with the carers to ensure that they are providing the right support at the right time, in the right way. A persons’ condition may change markedly from day to day and, as we’re a local company, we’re never more than 30 minutes away if anything comes up.
We understand that it’s a daunting prospect to have someone living in your home but, with almost ten years’ experience of providing live in care we’re confident we can make the experience as easy as possible.
- One of our management team visits with you and your family and support network initially to design a support plan that fits your life and is individually tailored to your wants and needs.
- Your care is arranged on your terms and is designed to meet your lifestyle:
- How you interact with your family and friends, how and when you visit with them.
- What time you like to eat your meals.
- When you want to go out.
- What hobbies you pursue.
- What your medication and exercise needs are.
- What you did throughout your life, your memberships of groups and associations.
- Your religious beliefs and how you want support to observe them
We’re here to help you live your life in the way that you want. If your needs change at any time, we can respond quickly to any requirements that you have.
For more information about our live in care and support service, please contact our friendly team on 01234 211481.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.