Choosing Bluebird Care
At Bluebird Care, we never take a one-size-fits-all approach to care, our customers’ unique needs are considered every step of the way, meaning you stay in control of your care and support at all times. A member of our team will ask what is important about the way you live your life so we can provide the care you want, the way you want it.
Our trusted professionals come to deliver good old fashioned service at your home.
• Our highly trained caregivers have experience in a wide range of situations so they can deliver exceptional quality care
• You won't be lonely; you will be well taken care of. We simply make home life easier, safer and more enjoyable.
• We are here to cater to your needs and can arrange whatever level of care that you desire .
• We cater to a wide range of personal requirements, conditions and circumstances. Whether you want companionship and some help around your home or perhaps more specialised care for serious conditions like People with Disabilities, Dementia, Alzheimer's or Parkinson’s
• Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
• Regular follow up from a Bluebird Care manager to check you are happy with our service
• The Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated us Overall Outstanding.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.