Why Choose Bluebird Live In Care
There are several benefits of having Bluebird Care’s Live in Care service rather than opting to move into a nursing or residential care home.
Thank you for helping mum stay in her home for so long. She made so many friends among her carers.
Bluebird's Live in Care:
- "Overall Good" CQC Rating
- One-to-one care
- Stay in your beloved home
- Totally personalised to you
- Every day can be different
- Surrounded by pets, garden and possessions
- Dignity and individuality
- Able to leave your house to your loved ones
In comparison, residential care homes often mean:
- One carer per 30 residents
- Leave behind family, pets and possessions
- One size fits all
- Regulated meal and bed times
- Communal living
- Become one of many
- Regimented routines with limited outings
- Forced to sell your home to fund your care
We are forever grateful for the care, love & support.
For full details on the benefits of Live in Care or if you have any funding queries, please contact our Live in Care team on 01865 807198 and we will be happy to help you.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.