What is live-in care?
Live-In Care allows a person or couple to stay at home in familiar and relaxed surroundings, enabled by a Live-In Care Assistant who provides one-to-one support.
The Live-In Care Assistant is there to support with physical and emotional health by offering companionship, assisting with personal care and medication support.
We work closely with all our customers to create bespoke Care Plans that detail all of their preferences, likes and dislikes so that the care they receive is personal and individual to them.
As Customers’ needs change so will their Care Plans, ensuring that they are never without the best and most suitable care for their needs.
We know that having another person living alongside a person or couple in their own home is a big step to take, so we do our very best to ensure that each Live-In Care Assistant matches our Customers’ requirements and expectations. We can provide a wide range of Live-In Care Assistants:
- with different sets of skills and experiences (for example training in medication management, nutrition and hydration and a range of care experiences)
- who have had specialist training (for example in Dementia or Parkinson’s Disease).
- who are male or female
- who have similar hobbies and interests to the Customer
- who are very happy to look after and care for Customers Pets.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.