Bristol Diabetes Support Network
The Bristol Diabetes Support Network aims to:
- Offer a place where people with diabetes and their families can meet to gain support and share experiences.
- Provide information and increase understanding about living with diabetes to enable those with diabetes to enjoy healthy lives.
- Work closely with local agencies who support those living with diabetes.
- Work to influence those who make decisions about diabetes care and funding to ensure effective care in the area.
- Raise funds in order to support the branch and to contribute to research into diabetes.
To find out more information and when meetings will take place, click here.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.