From the first day we opened our business to serve our community, our customers have been at the heart of everything we do. Our team at Bluebird Care Trafford aims to deliver a homecare service that we would be happy for our family and loved ones to receive, and we aim to support our customers to maintain their independence and lifestyle by providing the highest quality of homecare.
At Bluebird Care Trafford we offer a personal and professional homecare and support service across the Trafford area including Altrincham, Hale, Bowdon, Hale Barns, Sale, Sale Moor, Timperley, Urmston, Stretford, Ashton upon Mersey, Brooklands, Broadheath, Flixton, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Davyhulme, Old Trafford, Carrington and Partington.
We provide the very best possible care and are committed to building a relationship that you can trust.
We’re very proud of our team. All our Home Care Assistants are selected for their professional expertise as well as their kindness, compassion and reliability.
Every member of our care team is:
- Personally interviewed
- Supported to acheive the Care Certificate qualification upon starting with Bluebird Care Trafford
- Fully checked by references, the Criminal Records Bureau and Protection of Vulnerable Adults list
- Comprehensively inducted on our own training course
- Continually trained to expand and improve their care skills
- Regularly reviewed and supervised to maintain our stringent quality standards
We have revolutionised the way that high quality, bespoke care is delivered in Trafford, not only to older people but also to those with specialist care needs, children and their families.
Bluebird Care Trafford is committed to ensuring people have the option to receive high quality care in their own homes, without the strain and upheaval of leaving home to receive their care.