Take at look at our useful information pages for more information about home care.
Live in Care
When you need continuous care, you may not want the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. Bluebird Care gives you the option of high quality care without moving to a care home. Our live-in care service offers the reassurance of 24 hour care** and support in the comfort of your own home.
We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to care, our customers’ unique needs are considered every step of the way, meaning you stay in control of your care and support at all times. A member of our team will ask what is important about the way you live your life so we can provide the care you want, the way you want it.
Choosing Bluebird Care means:
- No need to move to a care home
- A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it - day or night
- Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service, where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
- Regular follow up from a Bluebird Care manager to check you are happy with our service
Live-in care - keeping your familiar friends, family and belongings around you. No upheaval. No stress. No trouble.
Reasons to choose live in at-home care with confidence over residential care homes in Shropshire
**Care will be provided by more than 1 care assistant over a 24hr period.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.