Keeping you safe in 2021
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
As the first week of 2021 comes to a close, we reflect on the past year and the year to come.
As we find ourselves in a third national lockdown, we would like to thank our wonderful staff, care assistants and customers for their continued support.
In order to keep each other safe at home, we have implemented a number of initiatives and protocols to that we can protect one another as we look towards a brighter year.
Here are some of the ways that we are keeping one another safe.
- Staff and Care Assistants undergoing weekly COVID-19 tests
- Comprehensive online training
- Staff beginning to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations
- Fogging machines to clean and purify the air in our offices
- Ensuring all our care staff are using full PPE including masks & visors for every care visit
- Providing our care staff with hand sanitiser to use regularly throughout their visits
- Sending regular updates to all staff advising of Government and World Health Organisation Guidelines
- Providing guidance for preventing the spread of infection and distributing ‘Effective Hand Washing’ posters to all care staff and offices
- Ensuring every member of our staff receives ongoing guidance and training on infection control and the use of PPE
- Providing training to spot and report symptoms in our staff or their customers
- Implementing infection control check-lists in our offices and for every care visit
- Adopting appropriate social distancing measures in our offices
- Keep our customers up to date with new actions and developments as they occur
- Delivering PPE to care staff and ensuring they have adequate supplies
- Constantly replenishing and investing in PPE stocks
- Continuing to be a trusted care provider for our customers and their loved ones.
If you have any questions about our services or are interested in learning more, please reach out to us at our head office.