Bluebird Care Bournemouth provides high quality homecare and support services to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
We offer a unique choice of flexible homecare and support services tailored exactly to your needs. These could be anything from a 30 minute visit to 24 hour live in care. You may want help carrying out day to day tasks, short term help after an illness or maybe respite care because your usual carer is having a break. Whatever your needs, call our dedicated team on 01202 859440 to explore ways in which we can help.
Here are examples of some of the things we can offer, although this list is by no means exhaustive because everyone is different:
- Support with social activities and accessing the community e.g. day centres or clubs, visiting friends or family, church, theatre, galleries, football matches, pubs, restaurants, or just a walk in the park
- Help with personal care and hygiene, bathing and showering
- Companionship or sitting services
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Evening and weekend support
- Preparing and cooking meals and/or help at mealtimes
- Shopping, either together, or on your behalf
- Short term help following an illness or operation until you get back on your feet
- Escorted visits to GP, Dentist or hospital
- Live-In care for people who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care
- Sleep-in or waking nights care for those who need support, care or just the reassurance of having someone else around during the night
- Household chores including ironing, cleaning, de-cluttering and assistance with packing
- Wellbeing visits and call
- Accompanied holidays and travel
- Assistance with medication
- Physiotherapy exercise prompting and support
- Respite care for those who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time
- Complex care packages where an individual can be looked after at home rather than remaining in hospital
- Palliative and end of life care
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to respond promptly and efficiently. If you are having difficulty doing anything that makes living at home enjoyable, call us on 01202 859440 - we can work with you to provide the support you need.