6 tips to washing your hands
Washing your hands is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself and others from illness and infections. Using liquid soap and washing for 40-60 seconds helps to prevent the spread of germs. The NHS recommends washing your hands for however long it takes you to sing 'happy birthday' twice.
Remember, if you are out and about and can't wash your hands, then you could opt for using hand sanitiser.
1. Palm to palm
2. Fingers interlaced, right palm over left and vice versa
3. Palm to palm, fngers interlaced
4. Backs of fingers to opposing palm with fingers interlocked
5. Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left palm then vice versa
6. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers in opposite palm
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.