July is Pets Month at Bluebird Care
This July is Pets month at Bluebird Care! Pets are a part of our everyday lives and they give us so much, so we want to give back to them.
Having pets can bring us happiness and companionship, and they also provide us with many mental and physical benefits too. For example, they can help lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and loneliness and boost our immune systems. That’s something worth celebrating!
This month we want to celebrate pets across the network - whether it’s an office dog, a customer’s cat or your staff who may have some interesting pets too. Pets are a part of our everyday lives and they give us so much, so we want to give back to them! We want to see all of your photos and videos of your pets and post them in our dedicated Facebook album during the month.
You can download and print this template and tell us your pet’s name and a little bit about them.
Be sure to tag Bluebird Care (UK) so we can add it to our Facebook album!
Other ways you could get involved this month:
- Host a dog walk or play date where staff and customers and their families can join together and celebrate their pets.
- Hold a pet ‘show and tell’ where people can bring in their animals and share them with the group.
- Treat your pet to some toys or yummy treats to show them you care.
- Surprise your customers with some treats for their pets.
- Any other ideas, feel free to get creative!
If you do any of the above please send us some photos and videos and we will share them across our Bluebird Care UK social media platforms.
If you have any questions please contact our Social Media Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.