Live-in Care in Ipswich
Our Home Care service is very successful in promoting independent living at home, however there is a limit to what can be safely achieved with intermittent daily visits.
For those who need more reassurance, or perhaps more support throughout the day, and for whom life at home will always be preferred to Residential Care, our “locally-supervised” Live-in Care service may be the answer.
Features & benefits of Live-in Care at home
- Your own Personal Assistant (PA) – who lives with you in your home in a second bedroom; customers are able to prolong the benefits and comfort of life at home, including invaluable local social support networks. All our PA's are carefully selected, thoroughly vetted and trained to our high standards
- Person-centred Care tailored to you – what you want, when you want it; but we aim to do more than simply meet basic Care needs, we make every effort to take into account your interests and abilities in order to enrich your life as much as possible
- Regular local Supervision – our Live-in Care team, based in the Ipswich office only a few miles away, oversee all placements and pay regular visits to ensure the service is being provided as agreed and to a high standard. This ensures that any potential issues are identified early so that preventative action can be taken before problems arise. There is also the additional benefit that the local Domiciliary Care team is on hand as back up if ever needed (sickness, family emergencies, etc)
- PA’s are our employees, not self-employed – customers are not deemed “Employers” for legal or tax purposes and there is no obligation on either the customer or their PA to update training or insurance certificates; our local office assumes all administrative responsibilities
For an increasing number of our customers, Live in Care is a natural progression from their Care visits at home service. You can read more about our daily visits service via the link above, or to find out more about arranging an assessment of your needs, please see our Setting up your Care Service section.
Alternatively, you can call our dedicated Live-in Care line on 01473 748931. Our office is open Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm.
We offer a high quality, private Homecare and Live in Care service throughout Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket including: Hadleigh, Sudbury, Eye, Haverhill, Haughley, Elmswell, Woolpit, Ixworth.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.