Who Is Live-In Care For?
Live-In Care is for anyone who would like to continue to live in their own home but needs support to do so. Let our Family look after your family.
Who is Live-In Care for?
A Live-In carer is often seen as a companion day and night giving you confidence that some one is hand if you need them. A live-in carer, can help give peace of mind whether it's in the short- term often known as respite care or it could be a long term solution giving you and your loved one's peace of mind that your need's are being met.
We are often asked to help support with:
- Respite Live-In Care - At Bluebird Care we understand that for you to provide the very best care to your loved one, you also need to take good care of yourself. Time to rest and recharge is essential, as is having someone you can trust look after your loved one. Our reliable, compassionate care assistants are fully trained, giving you the peace of mind you need to take that much needed respite break.
- Couples Care - Often seen as a real alternative to the esspense of paying for two people to stay in a care home. One live-in carer is able to support both of you in the comfort of your home together
- Night-time Care - A live- in carer isnt just there to work through the day. They can work a night shift (as long as they they don't work the day). Some people are more vulnerable through the night than the day so a night time carer give that support.
- End of Life Support- When a person decides they would like to return to their own home our fully trained live-in carers can be of great comfort to you and your famalies during this difficult period with End of Life Care.
Specialist live-In care conditions
Some conditions require specialist care services. At Bluebird Care we understand that when people have special needs due to an illness or injury, they may need extra care and support. Our Live In care assistants have the training and experience to to help with:
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer's disease care
- End of life care
- Diabetes care
- Arthritis care
- Stroke care
- Neurological conditions
- Reablement services
You may wish to visit our Frequently asked questions page for more information.
To find out how we can support you or your loved one, get in touch with our friendly team today:
- Call us on: 01256 373597
- Email us at: email@example.com
Provided respite care,reliable ,capable and well organised. Hard working carer looked after my husband well with care and a difficult dog.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.