Home Care In Hartley Wintney
Home Care In Hartley Wintney and the surrounding villages in the comfort of your own home. Get in touch today and let our family take care of your family.
Rated one of the top ten prettiest villages in Hampshire, Hartley Wintney is a perfect destination to browse its bijou High Street shops, have a leisurely coffee or something stronger, a pleasant lunch or a longer dinner. A quiet stroll will introduce you to the picturesque village green, duck pond and the famous Mildmay Oaks. By the way – if you wanted to stay a little longer – as part of Hart – it is consistently voted one of Britain’s best places to live.
An OUTSTANDING rating in the Well-led care standard means that the CQC defines our service as “There are key characteristics that make the leadership of the service exceptional and distinctive. The leadership, governance and culture are used to drive and improve high quality, person-centre care.”You can read our whole report on-line at https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-456059553.
I've been a recipient of Bluebird Care for more than two years. An excellent organisation who do their utmost to provide a professional, friendly, and caring service. They are fully committed to meeting the needs of their clients. Well done Bluebird!
Our services are flexible and respond to your changing priorities and needs. We help you to stay in control of your own care as far as you are able. That’s why we always listen carefully to what you tell us about how you want to receive your care and support.
How can home care help me?
Our home care service is tailored around each individual customer. At Bluebird Care, we are there to support you to continue living safely in your own home, surrounded by your belongings and memories.
Our flexible domiciliary care services can cover anything from a check-in visit to personal care to 24-hour or live-in care. Our home care service can be used for short term help following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break, or as the start of your care journey where it may develop to long-term home care and support. Our dedicated team of home care assistants are fully trained to:
- Helping you start the day; getting up, washed, dressed and having a good breakfast
- Support with medication; remind and assist you in taking medicines, as well as collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Mealtime; prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Outings; collect your pension for you or with you, shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, plus come back and put it all away
- Household; help with your laundry or ironing and keep your home clean and tidy
- Social outings; support you with social activities like going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family or going to your church or club
- Personal care; a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
Home care & support
We keep you in control and provide you with the home care services and support you want, where and when you want it. It's your life and your care, so it must be your way.
- Companionship care
- Domiciliary care (home care)
- Pet friendly care services
- Extra care to live life your way
- Promoting independence at home
- Live-in care
- Respite care
- Night care
Some conditions require specialist care services. At Bluebird Care we understand that when people have special needs due to an illness or injury, they may need extra care and support.
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer's disease care
- End of life care
- Diabetes care
- Arthritis care
- Stroke care
- Neurological conditions
- Reablement services
You may wish to visit our Frequently asked questions page for more information
To find out how we can support you or your loved one, get in touch with our friendly team today:
- Call us on: 01256 373597
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very happy with the care that my husband receives. The carers are all well trained and professional. They are friendly and polite and very caring. My husband always enjoys a good conversation with them as this brightens up his day. During lockdown, when we couldn't see anyone it was lovely to a carer coming each morning for my husband to talk to
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.