We welcome Dayo
Who joins the business as the new Care Manager
Since joining, Dayo has been quick to become a Dignity in Care Champion and has jointly with Bluebird Care (Haringey) taken the pledge to promote the 10 steps to Dignity in Care.
Dayo has also been nominated to become a Care ambassador and Bluebird Care (Haringey) wishes him the best of luck with this!
Dignity in Care 10 step pledge:
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or a member of your family
- Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service
- Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- Listen and support people to express their needs and wants
- Respect people's right to privacy
- Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution
- Engage with family members and carers as care partners
- Assist people to maintain confidence and positive self-esteem
- Act to alleviate people's loneliness and isolation