Home Care in Greenwich
At Bluebird Care Greenwich, we provide a high-quality Homecare and Live in Care service.
At Bluebird Care Greenwich, we provide a high-quality Homecare and Live in Care service to help people of all ages other vulnerable adults to live independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
While some people's needs may be similar, we recognise that no two customers are the same. That's why we create bespoke care plans tailored to the unique needs of each individual. We’re here to make daily life safer, easier and more comfortable, whether you need:
- Help with household chores or the weekly shop
- A visit from someone to help you get dressed in the morning
- A bit of short-term support in your home while you recover from an operation
- Temporary respite care while your regular carer takes a break
- A carer to stay with you overnight
- Participating with activities for a member of your family who may need extra assistance with day to day life.
- Live-in Care – a care-assistant who lives with you in your own, as a carer and a companion
If you’re enquiring about Care for the first time and are unsure as to what to expect from a care at home service, or even what sort of support you might need, don't worry; our experienced team will be able to guide you through the process. Together, we will be able to come up with something appropriate to your specific circumstances, needs and preferences.
Whether you need a 30 minute daily visit or round-the-clock Care At Home, we provide the one-to-one care you need throughout Greenwich.
To find out how we may able to help you or your family, call us on 0208 851 5551 office hours (Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00).
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.