Live-in Care versus Care Home or Nursing Home
Residential care or care at home?
Bluebird Care's Live-in Care:
The benefits of Bluebird Care Clapham & Streatham's Live-in Care versus Nursing or Residential Care.
- Stay in the home you love
- One-to-one care - your own live-in carer
- Totally personalised to you
- Every day can be different
- Surrounded by pets, garden and possessions
- Dignity and individuality
- Dramatically reduced chance of contracting infections and viruses from others
- Try it and see if you like it as you can always change your mind – it’s not a one way ticket
- Able to leave your house to your loved ones
- CQC Rating of 'Good' in all areas and 'Outstanding' for leadership
Because we are a local, fully managed Live-in home care service, we are never more than 20 minutes away if you or your Care Assistant need us. That’s something an out of town Live-in care service cannot hope to match.
Watch our short film by clicking on the image below:
Our carers can provide the nursing-led support residential care homes can provide, including PEG feeding, stoma and catheterisation, whatever is required.
You can read our brochure by clicking on the picture below.
In comparison, Residential Care Homes and Nursing Homes often mean:
One carer per 30 residents
Leave behind family, pets and possessions
- Once you’ve moved into a care home it’s very hard to change your mind
- One size fits all
- Regulated meal and bed times
- Communal living
- Become one of many
- Regimented routines with limited outings
- Forced to sell your home to fund your care
Find out more by calling Alice TODAY on 020 8877 4950
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.