We believe that care matters and we are committed to providing the highest quality home care so that our customers can remain in their own homes.
We know that really good care can be life changing, not only for the person receiving the support but also for the family and friends around them. Click on the Homecare.co.uk logo to see what our customers said.
The daughter of one customer recently commented;
“Mum was made to feel more of a friend than a client with Bluebird Care.”
This inspection took place in October 2018, and the report was published 29 May 2019.
To read the entire report please click here.
We offer a range of flexible care services for you to choose from:
- Live In Care – Either short or long term
- Hourly Care – From 30 minutes upwards
- Sleep-in Night Care – For those who need support and reassurance during the night
- Waking Night Care – For full night-time support and care
- Home from Hospital intensive support – To get you back on your feet
- Respite Care – for those who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time
- End of Life Care
Here are some of the things we do:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension with you or for you
- Help you to make a shopping list, shop, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a stroll, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club.
- Give a little pampering when you need it – a lovely warm bath, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed