Bluebird Care Barnet continues to enrol large numbers to study NVQ’s
This week Bluebird Care Barnet enrolled over 30 carers to study NVQ 2, 3 and 5’s. This bringing the number of employees that have enrolled for NVQ’s to over 138 carers in the past 18months, which is a great achievement.
This week Bluebird Care Barnet enrolled over 30 carers to study NVQ 2, 3 and 5’s. This bringing the number of employees that have enrolled for NVQ’s to over 138 carers in the past 18months, which is a great achievement.The turnout shows great commitment by the carers to further and better their knowledge and understanding in the social and care sector.
Employees of Bluebird Care Barnet are encouraged to study various courses relating to the industry and through the year many carers take advantage of these course.
Larry Berkowitz, Director of Bluebird Care Barnet says that he is very proud and really admires his carers for their commitment and hard work, and says this will ultimately benefit their customers ensuring that they receive the best care possible.
Health and Social Care NVQ is a nationally recognised qualification which proves you can deliver health and social care to a required standard. The training is designed to teach you how to deliver an excellent level of care, develop a clear understanding of your specific role and responsibilities, create a safe and healthy environment for yourself and those you care for, and have your achievements acknowledged.
Some modules that cares will be studying are:
- The Role of the Health and Social Care Worker
- Equality and Inclusion
- Duty of Care
- Personalisation in Social Care
- Person Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care
- Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Move and Position Individuals
- Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Meet Food Safety Requirements when Providing Food and Drink
- Undertake Agreed Pressure Area Care
- Administer Medication to Individuals and Monitor the Effects
- Provide Support to Maintain and Develop Skills for Every Day Life
- Support Individuals to Live at Home
- Support Individuals at the End of Life
- Support Individuals to Eat and Drink
- Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Support Individuals to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Support Individuals to Access and Use Services and Facilities
- Provide Support to Manage Pain and Discomfort
- Positive Risk Taking for Individuals with Disabilities
- Handling Information
- Personal Development