Care in your own home
At Bluebird Care Sevenoaks, we offer a high-quality domiciliary care service which helps older people, those with physical or learning disabilities, dementia, mental health and neurological conditions, as well as other vulnerable adults, to live independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Our aim is to support our customers with everyday life and encourage them to be independent. We’re never there to take over, or to interfere where we’re not needed. Every customer has a unique care plan written to their individual needs; we review this with them on a regular basis to ensure that the Care we are delivering remains relevant, and that we continue to meet their needs as they develop.
The Homecare visits we provide might be high or low-level, frequent or infrequent, but whatever it entails, you can be sure that your care plan will be created and delivered with only you in mind.
The services we offer
Our domiciliary care service is very flexible and there are a range of options for you to choose from. We offer homecare visits of 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes and any multiple thereof; we also provide full-day cover, overnight support and Live in Care. Visits can be as occasional as fortnightly, perhaps for shopping or light housework, or as frequent as several times a day, for those with more acute needs.
We also offer a temporary care service, for instance after an illness or following discharge from hospital, or because a regular, private carer or family member is taking a holiday. We are able to accommodate customers from all walks of life with a wide range of needs.
Whatever your preferences, our carer workers are carefully vetted and thoroughly trained to assist you as best they can. The typical things that we are often requested to help people with include:
… but this list is far from exhaustive, we are always open to new ways that we can help our customers. You can read more about some of the more creative ways we've helped people, past and present, at our Live Life Your Way page.
- Assisting with the morning routine: helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Reminding or assisting you to take your medication and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Preparing fresh, home-cooked meals – with or for you – and assist you at the meal table itself if required
- Shopping – either with you or on your behalf
- Helping with your cleaning, laundry and other domestic tasks
- Escorting or accompanying you on social activities, such as attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club, or perhaps just going for a walk or to the park
- Social activities and games within the home – boards games, crosswords or cards
- Giving a little pampering when you need it – bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding or a light meal or cup of tea last thing at night
- Helping with the evening routine and getting ready for bed
Alternatively, you can call us on 01732-471-541 anytime Mon – Fri from 8.30am – 5.00pm.
We offer a high quality, private Homecare and Live in Care service throughout the District of Sevenoaks in Kent, including: Edenbridge, Eynsford, Farningham, Leigh, Kemsing, Otford, Penshurst, Riverhead, Seal, Sevenoaks, Weald, West Kingsdown & Westerham.