End of Life Care Wandsworth
Bluebird Care Wandsworth have been a preferred provider for End of Life Care commissioned by the NHS Continuing Care Team for over two years.
We understand that many people would prefer their life to end at home, in familiar surroundings, with the people they love present. This can, however, be a stressful and confusing time for everyone involved: emotions are high and day to day living becomes a challenge.
I would like to thank Bluebird for the huge effort it has put in to make A’s life as comfortable as possible. It was fitting that your carer J was with us at the end, emotionally charged as it was. A held her in great esteem.
Once again we cannot thank you enough for the care and respect you gave to mum.
Bluebird Care Wandsworth are here to help with end of life care.
Our End of Life carers are highly and specifically trained and experienced to provide support where and when it’s needed and it really can make all the difference.
- We have a dedicated champion for end of life care who is trained and highly experienced in setting up and monitoring the teams that deliver care.
- We work closely with community palliative care teams , specialists from the multidisciplinary teams, local hospices and the family and friends of the person to ensure that the service we deliver is specifically tailored to ensure the comfort and well-being of our customer.
- We work with the family and the person to ensure that the care delivered is not intrusive. We’re always aware of the need for calm; the dignity of the customer and their right to have their wishes acted upon. Carrying out those wishes is paramount to us.
- Where the customer requires and their condition permits, we’re more than happy to support activities that relieve their situation and make the days more enjoyable.
- For over two years we have worked closely with Trinity Hospice, as one of their preferred suppliers, to provide complex End of Life care for many people across the Wandsworth Borough. In addition to significantly increasing the knowledge skills and experience of our team this has allowed us to build close links with the healthcare professionals and End of Life support services.
For more information about our specialist end of life care and support services, view our contact us form, or contact our friendly team on 020 8877 4950.
A big thank you, especially the carers, for looking after dad and making the last few months of his life so comfortable. Your support to him, and us, was wonderful.
Thank you so much for everything and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. We are so happy we found you, you were all marvellous and went above and beyond what we ever expected.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.