Benefits of a career with Bluebird Care
How does it feel to be a carer at Bluebird Care Trafford? This is what Jodie told us:
To Bluebird Care Trafford,
Thank you VERY much for everything.
You've all been such a fantastic, supportive and memorable team. I've been incredibly lucky and privileged to work with such enthusiastic and passionate people. I could not have got into Cardiff Uni without this experience over the past year, and I have all of you to thank indefinitely. I have learnt and realised so much about the industry, our audience, myself and the importance of care, - which should all help in making me a reasonably (!) good doctor!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Love Jodie x
Could care be your calling?
Have you ever wanted to really make a difference? Being a carer is one of the best ways to do exactly that and you don't need to have a background in care work to become a skilled carer.
We look for the right kind of people. People with warmth, empathy, kindness, honesty, patience and a desire to help people wherever they can. Does that sound like you?
You might be over 50 and looking for a fresh challenge. You might be a parent with school age children and some free hours in the day.
Some of our most compassionate and capable carers had no care experience when they joined us. Now they've found a fulfilling new career and a new confidence backed by our intensive and ongoing training and support which makes our team the best carers in Trafford.
They can also pursue their role and embark on our career journey bringing exciting opportunities as a carer's experience grows.
More than just a job
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society gives you enormous satisfaction and the chance to really improve a person's life. Being part of our team is much more than just a job, It can be a life-changing vocation.
If you'd like to find out more, we'd love to hear from you. Call us on 0161 928 7151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many more benefits of joining the Bluebird Care Trafford care worker team. Here are just a few:
- £8 per hour pay rate, Monday - Friday
- £8.25 per hour pay rate at weekends [£8.50 after probation]
- PAID TRAVEL TIME at £8.00 per hour for all travel time between visits during the care day
- TIME AND A HALF weekday pay rate for work on public holidays
- GENEROUS mileage allowance [28p per mile including all journeys between visits regardless of any gaps]
- FREE ‘NHS top-up’ medical cash plan for you and up to 5 children under 18 years of age, worth £800.00 EACH per year [after probation]
- FREE Car breakdown assistance and replacement vehicle cover [after probation], including ‘homestart’
- EXCELLENT TRAINING including opportunity to study for FREE QCFs in Health and Social Care
- FREE Uniform
- Pride in working for the most professional care company in Trafford
- Auto enrolment pension scheme if you qualify
- 28 days paid holiday per year [FTE]