Live-in care or a care home?
At Bluebird Care, we provide a premium service to our customers and believe that as it is their care, provided in their house so it should be their way.
We know that a care home is not the only option when looking for long term care and are pleased to offer a popular alternative in our live in care service.
Call our friendly team on 01732 241 343 enquire online here
There are many things to consider when making care arrangements and when faced with a decision about finding a care home for a loved one, there are a lot of important decisions to make.
In particular, moving into a care home can be challenging because it means needing to adjust to a new routine, make new friends, get used to a new environment and possibly live away from a spouse.
Whilst a care home may be right for some, it not right for everyone. We provide a popular, cost effective alternative in our live in care service that provides a professional care assistant who can help with as little or as much as is needed in the comfort of your own home.
Live in care is quite different to a care home because it enables our customers to remain in their familiar surroundings, living at home. It is a popular and cost effective choice.
With our personalised live in care service, we build the care and support around our customers with regular professional care assistants who alternate on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (or as our customers require).
- No need to move to a care home
- A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it - day or night
- Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service, where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
- Regular follow up from a Bluebird Care Manager to check you are happy with our service
Live in care - keeping your familiar friends, family and belongings around you. No upheaval. No stress. No trouble.
If you would like to contact us about how live in care could work for you, please contact us on 01732 241 343or email@example.com.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.