We Invite You To Join Our Recruitment Open Day!
Choosing a career in care is incredibly rewarding because it gives you the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people who live in your local area. Whether you would simply like to find out more or apply for a role, we invite you to join us at our recruitment open day. The day will give you the chance to meet the team as well as having all of your questions answered.Choosing a career in care is incredibly rewarding because it gives you the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people who live in your local area.
Whether you have worked in care before or have no experience atal, joining the Bluebird Care team will give you the chance to work for one of the UK's leading providers of homecare.
As well as our fantastic reputation, our team choose to build their career with Bluebird Care because of the way that we are quite different to others. Just a few of the things that make us different include providing:
- A full and comprehensive training programme
- Dedicated support from our local, friendly team
- Flexible hours to suit
- A flexible pension scheme
- A NHS Cashback Health Scheme
- A pay rise on completion of probation
- A pay rise after one year’s employment
- Budgets for staff to treat their customers
- Care Assistant of the year awards
- Care Assistant of the month awards
- Celebration of work anniversaries
- A fantastic team culture
You are welcome to join at any time throughout the day and generally people are with us for about half an hour.
If you would like to book a slot, please contact Recruitment Manager Rachel either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07341 338 314.
We look forward to seeing you there!