Bluebird Care Swale support Medway Neurological Network
Bluebird Care Swale are supporting local event for people with Neurological conditions.Bluebird Care Swale are supporting local event for people with Neurological conditions.
The Medway Neurological Network brings together Neurological charities across Medway, established in 2015 with the aim of being the voice for those affected by Neurological conditions. The network is available to all charities and groups in the Medway area.
The network believe singing can help individuals in a range of ways:
- Build stronger connections between brain regions, e.g. auditory and motor cortex
- Improve movement and sensory function
- Connect the processes for thinking about actions and undertaking actions
- Improve memory, attention and action sequencing
- Help with organising and articulating speech
The Chatham Historic Dockyard Skylarks will be meeting twice a month for an upbeat singing and movement session, specifically designed by music and health specialists. To hear more about the group and share your ideas, individuals are encouraged to attend their taster session on Saturday 24th September 2016 from 3-4.30pm where tea and cake will be available.
Individuals that wish to attend the taster session should contact Trish: