Community Care Grant Avaliable
Bluebird Care (Swale) is a homecare provider working with customers to remain independent in the comfort of this own home.
Bluebird Care (Swale) is a homecare provider working with customers to remain independent in the comfort of this own home. We work with customers, their families, Social Services, GP’s and many other care professionals to ensure each person receives the care they need.
We offer a unique service tailoring care visits which range from 30 Minutes to full live in care. As well as personal care we also help with meal preparation, welfare checks, shopping, social trips, visits to the hospital and provide extra support for post-discharge customers.
As a locally owned and run business, we are passionate about supporting community projects that make a positive difference in people’s lives – particularly the older members of society. It is for this reason we are giving away our Bluebird Care Grant.
To apply for a grant organisation must fulfil the following two criteria.
- The organisation and/or its beneficiaries must be based in Swale Area.
- The applicant must run or coordinate and project/initiative
- Include the mission statement of the organisation and web address if possible.
- Provide a clear explanation of the project/initiative for which the funds are required.
- Provide evidence of how the project benefits
- Provide evidence of the benefit to the community.
- Use any funds granted only for the project/initiative described in the application form.
Applications are more likely to succeed if they aim to support people, training skills and activities.
With the applicants permission we would like to be able to use reports about their project in any future publicity linked with Bluebird Care
Applicants should return the completed application form to Bluebird Care (Swale), 123-125 High Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4AQ
Download the Application below or Contact Rebecca Glass on 01795 422200
Download Application Form Now