Bluebird Care Swale Community Grant
Bluebird Care Swale Community Care Grant Is Now Available Every 3 Months
Bluebird Care (Swale) is a homecare provider working with customers to help them remain living independently in the comfort of their own home. We work with customers, their families, Social Services, GP’s and many other care professionals to ensure everyone receives care tailored to their own individual needs.
We offer a unique service tailoring care visits which range from 30 minutes to full live in care. As well as personal care we also help with meal preparation, welfare checks, shopping, social trips, visits to the hospital and provide extra support for post-discharge customers. As a locally owned and run business, we are passionate about supporting community projects that make a positive difference in people’s lives – particularly the older members of society, people living with mental health issues, physical disabilities or learning disabilities. It is for this reason we are giving away our Bluebird Care Grant of £250 every three months.
To apply for the grant your organisation must fulfil the following two criteria.
- The organisation and/or its beneficiaries must be based in the Swale area.
- The applicant must run or coordinate a project
If you feel that you meet the criteria and wish to apply for the grant, then please include the following with your application: -
- The mission statement of the organisation and web address if possible.
- Provide a clear explanation of the project/initiative for which the funds are required.
- Provide evidence of how the project benefits people living with mental health issues or people living with physical or learning disabilities.
- Provide evidence of the benefit to the community
- Confirm that any funds granted will be used only for the project/initiative described in the application form.
Applications are more likely to succeed if they aim to support people, training skills and activities.
With the applicant’s permission we would like to be able to use reports about their project in any future publicity linked with Bluebird Care
Applicants should return the completed application form to Rebecca Glass, Bluebird Care (Swale), 123-125 High Street, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4AQ. Closing date for the next applications for a grant of £250 is 16th June 2021.