Benefits of a career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
Benefits of a career with Bluebird Care include:
- 28 days Holiday Pay for all full time employees
- £9 per hour after 12 months service
- QCF Qualification Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- A Valuable Pension Plan
- Care Worker of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Training in Moving & Handling, Medication, First Aid, Health & Safety & Mental Health
We are looking for people who are passionate about great care to join our team. If you share our commitment to providing the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you.