Care in the home
Bluebird Care Slough, S.Bucks & S.Wycombe provides high quality homecare and support to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
Our services support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle. We believe that each customer is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the homecare and support that you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
The services we offer
We offer flexible care services for you to choose from. These could be anything from a 30 minute visit to live-in care. Some customers may want short term help, following an illness or because their usual carer is having a break. Other customers may want long term homecare and support.
Our dedicated team of home care workers are fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension for you or with you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- Some of our offices can also offer homecare and support to children and their families either on a regular basis or for short term respite care
To find out more information about our Care At Home services, download our brochure, or alternatively you can contact us on 01628 60 57 97 to discuss how we can create a bespoke homecare service to meet your needs.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.