Career Progression within Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
For care staff who have been with us for over 6 months, we offer an apprenticeship programme in which they gain:
- QCF in Health and Social Care level 2 or 3 diploma
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- BTEC Level 1 or 2 in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care & Children and Young People’s Settings
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in Mathematics
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in English
For all care staff, we offer BTEC Level 3 in Awareness of End of Life Care and BTEC Level 2 in Awareness of Dementia Care
For office staff, we offer QCF in Health and Social Care level 5.
We are looking for people who are passionate about great care to join our team. If you share our commitment to providing the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you.