Benefits of live-in home care
Bluebird Care South Tyneside offers short and long-term live-in care packages. The need for help shouldn’t mean loss of your home and your independence.
Bluebird Care South Tyneside offers short and long-term live-in care packages. The need for help shouldn’t mean loss of your home and your independence. With us, it’s all about one-to-one care. Our live-in carers can offer a constant companion and support for people in their own home 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
Benefits of Live-in care
A lot of the information out there is geared towards moving into a residential home and while that is suitable for some, it doesn’t always have to be the case. Often the upheaval of moving into a care home can be very unsettling.
Live-in care has many benefits including:
- The maintenance of independence and freedom
- The comfort and security of living in familiar surroundings
- Avoidance of the potential stress of selling a family home
- Protecting inheritance
- Live in the local community among friends and neighbours
- The avoidance of separation from much-loved pets
- Continued enjoyment of a garden and gardening
- Relief from the burden of domestic chores
- The freedom to choose what and when to eat, with meals prepared if required
- Married couples and partners may continue to live together
- Total peace of mind, both for the care recipient and for their family
- A quality of one-to-one personal care and attention unrivalled by residential homes
- Complete continuity of care, even 24 hours-a-day
- Consistent companionship
- The facility for relatives and friends to visit at any time
- The elimination of stress, vulnerability, loneliness and insecurity
With our live-in care service, we tailor a care package around an individual’s needs, wishes and lifestyle, all within the comfort and security of home.
We’re here for you
Contact us to speak to someone in our care team.
Related LinksBluebird live-in carers and champions - what makes us different?Finding live-in care near me Live-in care for dementiaLive-in home care – care in your own homeSigns that live-in care is needed
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.