Bluebird live-in carers and champions - what makes us different?
We understand everyone is unique. There is no one size fits all approach to the care we provide.
We understand everyone is unique. There is no one size fits all approach to the care we provide. Your care and support plan will be built around the your needs and wishes and will be bespoke to you. We will match carers for their skills and experience, as well as their personality and interests.
Skills and experiences of our carers
Our highly-trained and experienced live-in carers are skilled at looking after people with a range of conditions, such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Palliative/end of life – we are currently the only home care company working towards the Gold Standard Framework in Palliative Care
- Complex care
- Companionship and support
What makes a live-in care champion?
Being your champion means being there for you every step of the way. As your champions, we help you find the help you need so you can continue to enjoy your independence and live in your own home. We have compassionate, professional and supportive relationships with our customers and their families.
Our award-winning, outstanding live-in care service means:
- No need to move to a care home
- Promotion of wellbeing, independence and enjoyment
- Available as and when you need it - day or night
- A team of two fully-trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support, from personal care to housework and social activities - you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
- Regular follow-ups from a Bluebird Care manager to check you are happy with our service
- Continual measurement of outcomes as part of our quality and assurance processes
- Carers that are employed by us - we invest in their training, give proper levels of pay and reward loyalty so they are highly motivated and the best they can be
- Effective and shorter rota work patterns so our carers give you high quality and consistent care
We’re here for you
Choosing Bluebird Care Newcastle means a personal service where your individual needs are considered every step of the way. Contact us to speak to someone in our care team.
Related LinksBenefits of live-in home careFinding live-in care near me Live-in care for dementiaLive In care in South TynesideSigns that live-in care is needed
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.