Live-in care in Sevenoaks
Our Home Care service is very successful in promoting independent living at home, however there is a limit to what can be safely achieved with intermittent daily visits.
For those who need more reassurance, or perhaps more support throughout the day, and for whom life at home will always be preferred to Residential Care, our locally managed Live-in Care service may be the answer.
Features & benefits of Live-in Care at home
- Your own Personal Assistant (PA) – who lives with you in your home in a second bedroom; customers are able to prolong the benefits and comfort of life at home, including invaluable local social support networks. All our PA's are carefully selected, thoroughly vetted and trained to our high standards
- Person-centred Care tailored to you – what you want, when you want it (see our Homecare in Sevenoaks page); but we aim to do more than simply meet basic Care needs, we make every effort to take into account your interests and abilities in order to enrich your life as much as possible (see our Live Life Your Way page)
- Comprehensive Care service – we offer daily visits and overnight care as well as live-in care. Whatever your care needs, we can support you fully throughout your journey, so you are always dealing with familiar people who know you well. This also eliminates the additional administrative burden of having to deal with multiple providers for different elements of your care.
- Regular local Supervision – our Live-in Care team, based in the Sevenoaks office only a few miles away, oversee all placements and pay regular visits to ensure the service is being provided as agreed and to a high standard. This ensures that any potential issues are identified early so that preventative action can be taken before problems arise. There is also the additional benefit that the local Domiciliary Care team is on hand as back up if ever needed (sickness, family emergencies, etc)
- PA’s are our employees – we employ all our staff ourselves, so unlike self-employed "supply only" services, our customers are not deemed “Employers” for legal or tax purposes, there is no obligation on either the customer or their PA to update training or insurance certificates, or agree a Care Plan between themselves. All compliance and administration is done by our local office
- Electronic Care Plan Management - instant updates and amendments to Care Plans, real-time reporting of Care Notes to the office and the ability to share everything securely with family members and advocates via mobile devices
For an increasing number of our customers, Live in Care is a natural progression from their Care visits at home service. You can read more about our daily visits service via the link above, or to find out more about arranging an assessment of your needs, please see our Setting up your Care service section.
Alternatively, you can call our dedicated Live-in Care line on 01732-471-541. Our office is open Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm.
We offer a high quality, private Homecare and Live in Care service throughout the District of Sevenoaks in Kent, including: Edenbridge, Eynsford, Farningham, Leigh, Kemsing, Otford, Penshurst, Riverhead, Seal, Sevenoaks, Weald, West Kingsdown & Westerham.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.