Our end of life care service
At Bluebird Care Richmond and Twickenham we have been a preferred provider for End of Life Care commissioned by the NHS Continuing Care Team for over two years.
We understand that many people would prefer their life to end at home, in familiar surroundings, with their loved ones present. This can, however, be a stressful and confusing time for everyone involved: emotions are high and day to day living becomes a challenge. We are here to assist the person and their family and loved ones through this time by providing experienced, well trained, calm and sympathetic care and support where and when it’s needed.
- We have a dedicated champion for end of life care who is trained and highly experienced in setting up and monitoring the teams that deliver care.
- We work closely with community palliative care teams , specialists from the multidisciplinary teams, local hospices and the family and friends of the person to ensure that the service we deliver is specifically tailored to ensure the comfort and well-being of our customer
- We work with the family and the person to ensure that the care delivered is not intrusive. We’re always aware of the need for calm; the dignity of the customer and their right to have their wishes acted upon is paramount to us.
- Where the customer requires and their condition permits, we’re more than happy to support activities that relieve their situation and make the days more enjoyable.
- For over two years we have worked closely NHS Continuing Care, as one of their preferred suppliers, to provide complex end of life care for many people across the Richmond Borough. In addition to significantly increasing the knowledge skills and experience of our team this has allowed us to build close links with the healthcare professionals and end of life support services.
- Our careworkers receive specialist end of life training from Princess Alice Hospice. This is refreshed on a regular basis.
Call us on 020 8744 9948 to discuss any concerns that you have with our caring, experienced team.
Dear kind ladies, Thank you so much for the wonderful warmth and affection with which you carried out your care of Mrs FH. Mummy was a remarkable character and it was reassuring to us that she was listened to and respected in her wishes from day to day. As her family we appreciated each one of you and all that you did for her. Well done!
Mr & Mrs N H
I would like to say a big thank you to you and your team for all the hard work and great support you have provided.
Our team, District Nurses and families only have positive comments to make about Bluebird care. Please keep up the great work and we look forward to our continued working relationship.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.