Who we support
Bluebird Care Richmond and Twickenham provides a complete range of domiciliary care and support services to assist across the full range of needs from basic assistance with day to day living through to complex and specialist care. We work with older people and adults with physical disabilities , specialising in Dementia, Neurological Conditions and End of Life care.
Each care team is led by highly experienced and qualified manager and each care team member is recruited, not only for their previous care experience, but also for their warmth and understanding. We make sure that the constantly changing care needs of our customers are met and understood by running a rigourous programme of supervision and training for all care team members.
We offer a service ‘in loco familia’ where family members are not close at hand or working throughout the week and need some support to help keep things running. This brief list highlights just some of the support we can offer. If you can’t see what you need, please call us on 020 8744 9948to speak with us and we’ll do our best to come up with a solution.
- Companionship and socialising
- Washing, bathing and dressing
- Managing continence
- Attending, medical appointments and other commitments
- Liaison with healthcare professionals, co-ordination of appointments and arranging follow up.
- Assistance with exercise, study and hobbies
- Shopping, support with the collection of pensions, benefits and medication
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Outings, days out and holidays
- Trips to the park, theatre, cinema, museums and galleries.
- Vocational and recreational skills development and participation in formal educational programmes
- Co-ordination of house maintenance such as support from a handyman, builder or gardener