Glad to Care Awareness Week 2022
Bluebird Care Redbridge supports Glad to Care Awareness Week 20 - 24 June
#GladtoCare Awareness Week is a celebration to our Bluebird Care carers and to all resilient care workers. The aim is to show appreciation for the above and beyond contributions that all carers make to the lives of recipients of care and reassuring families currently looking for care, and in turn resulting in improving occupancy for care providers.
Julia Mills - Mid Essex Registered Manager
Motivational Monday - Start your week with a motivational exercise, from a walk around the garden/park or an online excise class
Victoria Cleaver - Finance Manager
Tasty Tuesday - Bake some cakes or biscuits and share them with friends and family
Theresa Hayles - Bluebird Care Redbridge, Epping & Harlow Home Care Assistant
Wisdom Wednesday - Share our Bluebird Care culture and showcase our services in domiciliary care and live-in care services
Kevin McCormack - Director
Thankful Thursday - Share our Bluebird Care culture and showcase our services in domiciliary care and live-in care services
Kellie Woodcraft - Southend & Rochford Registered Manager
Feel Good Friday - do something to make you feel good, put your favorite song on, have a little dance, feel good!
At Bluebird Care Redbridge, Epping & Harlow we provide high-quality Homecare and Live in Care service to help older people and other vulnerable adults to live independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
We keep you in control and provide you with the home care services and support you want, where and when you want it. It's your life and your care, so it must be your way. We put our customers first
Whether you need a 30 minute daily welfare checks visit or round-the-clock Care At Home, we provide the one-to-one care you need throughout Redbridge, Epping & Harlow
While some people's needs may be similar, we recognise that no two customers are the same. That's why we create bespoke care plans tailored to the unique needs of each individual. We’re here to make daily life safer, easier and more comfortable, whether you need:
- A visit from one of our professionally trained Bluebird Care Home Care Assistants to help you get dressed in the morning
- Help with household chores or the weekly shop
- A bit of short-term support in your home while you recover from an operation
- Temporary respite care while your regular carer takes a break
- A carer to stay with you overnight
- Participating with activities for a member of your family who may need extra assistance with day to day life.
- Live-in Care – a care-assistant who lives with you in your own, as a carer and a companion